An information security Risk Assessment is a complex examination mechanism that encompasses all the aspects that come into direct or indirect contact with the organisation’s information systems. Within the framework of the assessment, the organisation’s information systems are mapped to an abstract level, at which it is easier to examine their different components and grade the level of risk derived from all the systems.
Numerous risks may affect the organisation’s information assets, such as flawed allocation of authorisations to employees in various departments; information leakage among departments; lack of compartmentalisation; deficient password management; uncoordinated information availability; recovery following a disaster; and erroneous firewall definitions.
The risks are determined in accordance with the level of importance of the organisation’s assets; therefore the performance of the assessment is subject to the cooperation of its various departments. By mapping and assessing the risks, it is possible to arrive at an organised plan according to which penetration tests will be carried out on the systems, based on their importance to the organisation.
Cyber Readiness Inspection
The growing sophistication of Cyber attackers and the increasing reliance on the Internet as a form of communication and service delivery necessitates that organisations plan ongoing active protection of their environment from Cyber attackers.
Organisations increasingly require insight on how to develop resilience, which requires the combination of a security controls framework and an incident response capability.
Resilience audits and maturity mapping provide a basis for evaluating your current situation and creating a road map for future development toward a higher state of readiness & resilience.
Cyber360 has developed a cyber-security readiness program which aims at ensuring organisations have the appropriate technological and methodologies to mitigate the risk of cyber-attacks and lower the possible impact of such attacks.
Cyber360 tested approach to conducting a Cyber Security Readiness will provide an in-depth analysis of the overall readiness state of the organisation and will involve:
- Developing a threat map for your organisation, detailing threat agents, motivations and capabilities.
- Mapping your organisation’s critical assets, channels, services and critical components.
- Developing threat scenarios modelled on advanced threat vectors relevant specifically to your organisation’s portfolio and providers. The scenarios will be developed from the identified mapped threats and your organisation’s critical components.
- Using Cyber360 Readiness Control Framework to perform a gap analysis to detect the ability and maturity of your organisational controls to respond to each of the relevant cyber security domains.
- Providing your organisation with an overview of its Cyber Security readiness posture and initial recommendations and a road map to close the major gaps detected.
Info Security Consulting
Cyber360 offers a Security consulting service that provides professional support with a deep knowledge of security architecture. We can advise you of the right solutions for your information security and help you develop information security guidelines and policies for your organisation. We can propose comprehensive security solutions, and assist you in writing RFPs to meet your organisation’s information security needs.
Cyber360 tests the level of hardening of servers and services in accordance with the global standard and the experience gained from the company. The examination involves the hardening of operating systems (Win, Linux, etc.) and several other utilities such as web, terminal, and other system applications. The service also includes validating the organisation’s hardening documentation