In-House Security Centeradmin
Security Operations Center
In-House Security Center
At the heart of the SOC is the near real-time monitoring team, analyzing the security events and managing the security posture. Cyber360 SOC consultants are deployed in a number of different ways to meet the client requirements, either as contractors or to supplement Full Time Employees (FTE). The following are a few examples of how clients currently utilize our staff:
- Manpower substitution to the end client (either unbranded or Cyber360 branded).
- Manpower substitution to a service delivery client (branded as the service delivery client).
- 24-7 shift working junior analysts, with the client managing the team and day staff.
- On-call expert escalation to support client staff when incidents occur.
- On-call temporary staff to fill-in for vacation etc., of client staff (reducing FTE head-count).
- Entire SOC team in-sourced to the client site.
- Architecture only, designing a networks monitoring capability.
- Management only, using Cyber360 capability to manage and train client FTE’s.
- Advanced Analysts to support clients’ existing team.
Cyber360’s experienced, professional recruitment staff will be at your disposal to recruit and provide qualified permanent staff for your SOC.